V2 shape is reminicent of Sony V3
I still own a Sony V3 and although it doesn't get much use anymore, I like the handling much better than my Nikon V1. Maybe that is why I like the new V2 design so much!
You just wrote in the other message, V2 shape/design reminds you of the Nikon F4! Apparently for you every camera, even ah so so dramatically different, resembles each other. So V2 is like F4 and even like some obscure Sony V3... Aha... Hm... My eyes deceive me, they are different, completely, all 3 of them. So you think Sony V3 shape is like the Nikon F4 shape, may I draw this scientific conclusion?
I think, I will skip in the future the "reminicent" messages from you, unless I would look for a good morning laugh.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%