Help with pictures
I typically take pictures in RAW and then apply some simple adjustments within LR and then have LR convert the picture from RAW into JPG.
I have some pictures that i edited, "in the beginning", that are now only JPG, but the size is ridiculous close to 10 mb a picture. How do i reduce the size to something that is easier to manage, ie. 3 mb or less?
I may also edit some of the pic as well.
What is the best tool to use for these two functions?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%