Which one is the least discussed 4/3 (AF) lens ?

Started Oct 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
faith_ps
faith_ps Senior Member • Posts: 1,102
Re: Which one is the least discussed 4/3 (AF) lens ?

goblin wrote:

Just a little brain teaser for everyone. I've seen a lot of lenses discussed here throughout the years, but there are quite a few I've never seen mentioned.

So give your two cents:

1) What is (are) the 4/3 lens(es) which YOU have NEVER seen discussed/mentioned here ? (like - if it has been mentioned - you missed it).

Oly 18-180mm is rare for discussion. Oly 25mm pancake. Oly 35mm macro.

2) What is (are) the 4/3 lens(es) which you think has(have) gotten the least attention ?

Remember the Oly kit 17.5-45mm. And odd lens. I havent got the chance to even touch it.

3) What is (are) the ZUIKO 4/3 lens(es) which you think has(have) gotten the least attention ?

Remember the Oly kit 17.5-45mm. And odd lens. I havent got the chance to even smell it.

4) Which 4/3 lens do you think should have deserved more attention ? Why ?

Its the ZD40-150mm f3.5-150mm 1st gen with bigger body size. Very high quality lens. Has a lens hood.

5) Which one did you want to see released, but never saw it happen ?

100mm macro.

6) What is your white whale ? Which one would you like to see forgotten at $99 in that dark pawn shop around the corner ?

Don't know.

Jakop

-- hide signature --

The saxophone is a very interesting machine, but I'm more interested in music.
Steve Lacy quotes

faith_ps's gear list:faith_ps's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital Sigma DP3 Merrill Leica X Vario Olympus Stylus 1 Canon EOS 5D Mark II +17 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow