Which one is the least discussed 4/3 (AF) lens ?

Started Oct 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Art_P
Art_P Veteran Member • Posts: 9,875
Re: Which one is the least discussed 4/3 (AF) lens ?

goblin wrote:

Just a little brain teaser for everyone. I've seen a lot of lenses discussed here throughout the years, but there are quite a few I've never seen mentioned.

So give your two cents:

1) What is (are) the 4/3 lens(es) which YOU have NEVER seen discussed/mentioned here ? (like - if it has been mentioned - you missed it).

2) What is (are) the 4/3 lens(es) which you think has(have) gotten the least attention ?

3) What is (are) the ZUIKO 4/3 lens(es) which you think has(have) gotten the least attention ?

4) Which 4/3 lens do you think should have deserved more attention ? Why ?

5) Which one did you want to see released, but never saw it happen ?

6) What is your white whale ? Which one would you like to see forgotten at $99 in that dark pawn shop around the corner ?

Your turn

1) I was thinking the Oly 17-45, but I have seen that mentioned once or twice... so I'll go w the Sigma 70-200/2.8 don't think I've ever see that mentioned on the forum.

2) the above lens plus the Sigma 135-400

3) 17-45, 14-45... and maybe the most exotic, the 90-250... because so few actually have it?

4) Hmm, maybe those two Sigmas? Maybe the 14-42?

5)  Zuiko 100mm macro, 400mm f4 or 5.6

6) My 12-60mm.  Not just because it was my favorite lens, but it might help track down the b*stard that stole it, or help recover my OM-4.

-- hide signature --

Art P
"I am a creature of contrast,
of light and shadow.
I live where the two play together,
I thrive on the conflict"

Art_P's gear list:Art_P's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow