GH2 -> GH3? or G5?
I like my GH2, and primarily use it for stills-- video very rarely. I like what I have read about the GH3 and have put one on pre-order. I have the 20mm, 12-35, 14-45, 14-140, and 100-300. I do mostly travel and some birding.
I'm reading some comments on this forum and other places on how good the G5 is. Since I rarely do videos, and the GH3 has been delayed again, I'm wondering if the G5 is what I really wanted in the first place?
I'll be giving up some control points (Fn buttons), weather sealing, but gaining significant $$$. I understand the G5 is in user hands, so I'm wondering, for a stills-only photographer, is the G5 an upgrade from my GH2?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%