Leica M-E Summicron-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH Copenhagn

Started Oct 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
KFoisy Regular Member • Posts: 406
Re: Leica M-E Summicron-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH Copenhagn

JTori wrote:

I must respectfully disagree with all those who have critiqued your images.

The photographs you have presented here, as well as those displayed on your website, convey genius. It would not be overstating to say your compositions, use of light, rendering, sense of the moment and technical mastery are without parallel. In fact, the catalog of work you have created may very well redefine the canon of contemporary photography. I feel confident in stating that the so-called "iconic" and "masterful" images made by those many have deemed to be the photographic "greats" have now been rendered inconsequential.

Bravo!

JTori,

Hi, could you help me and others here to understand the genius in these images?  Surely if this genius is at work in these photos one could explain the intent and help others here to learn.  I do not mean this in a sarcastic way.  I genuinely would like to understand what I'm missing out on.  Like a visual puzzle that I'm unable to solve, I would be quite grateful if someone could open my eyes to that which I cannot see.  Surely genius is a gift best shared with others?

Thanks.

Kevin

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow