NEX F3 w/EVF or 5N
As some may know from prior posts, I purchased a 5N a few weeks ago. I have about another week to return it if I wish. I was looking at the NEX 6 because it has the two things that I felt the 5N is missing, the EVF and built in flash, but the price is really more than I would like to spend at this point because this is my first venture into interchangeable lens territory.
I had planned to keep the 5N and order the EVF figuring that I could eventually sell them and get the 6 sometime down the road if I really missed the built-in flash/EVF combo.
Well, to add to the confusion, I now have the opportunity to pick up a near new F3 w/18-55 and EVF for about the same amount that the F3 would cost by itself new -- essentially a free EVF and more money for lenses! The F3 w/EVF would give me the opportunity to use both flash and EVF at the same time like the 6, but of course there are trade offs vs. the 5N. I don't think I care much about the additional size or losing the touch screen, but I'm not sure whether the higher minimum ISO is going to be an issue. Also I may miss the ability to tilt the screen down to the same extent as the 5N.
Anyway, now I'm faced with some decisions: (1) Keep 5N and buy EVF as planned; (2) Keep 5N, buy F3 with EVF and sell the F3; or (3) Buy F3 w/EVF and return 5N.
Please place your votes.
ps -- please no flaming for posing another "what if" scenario. Ultimately the decision is mine and it's not an earth shatteringly important decision, but I find different perspectives and opinions are always useful.