Markins Q10 ballhead question
Anyone using this ballhead combined with a DSLR comparable with the Canon 5DmkII? I think is great.
I have this camera with maximum a 300F4IS + 1.4TCII and according the shop, this ballhead is great of this setup. But... I actually would like to have a small to pack (traveller idea) tripod but it's hard to deside.
I liked the benro C2681T but it can't be bought without the B1 ballhead and according to Benro, this ballhead can be to light. So buying the C2681T leaves me with a unusable ballhead.
Which tripod do you use or can you advise to work with the the Q10?
Or should I leave the idea to have a traveller (small to pack) tripod and go for something like the gitzo GT2541?
If you have any advise, it would be great.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%