Hitech or Singh-Ray Grad ND filters?
I can't speak for the Singh-Ray grads (although I hear they're excellent) but the Hitech are quite good for what they cost. The Grad ND's are vastly superior to the Cokin versions. I also own the Pro Stop 10 stop ND and although there is definite colour cast, it's easy to fix in post.
Id highly recommend Hitech for the value if what you get. I know I personally plan to switch all my drop in filters to Hitech.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%