Hocking Hills, Ohio
So on a whim i drove the 5 hours down(from Michigan) to Hocking Hills State Park, Ohio last weekend. A beautiful area and the fall colors were still hanging on. Oddly enough even though i visited all the major tourist areas(Old Mans Cave,Cedar falls, Conkles Hollow, etc) i found most of my favorite shots came from just driving around the county and exploring. Sunday morning i woke up to a misty morning which provided some interesting possibilities.
Here's one from the trip, more from the trip can be found in my gallery for those interested.
Thanks for looking.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%