Is sony Alpha DSLT/DSLR the right platform for learning photography and growth?

Started Oct 21, 2012 | Questions thread
iHedo
iHedo Regular Member • Posts: 199
Re: Is sony Alpha DSLT/DSLR the right platform for learning photography and growth?

Don't worry about lens availability for you have more than enough in Sony line ups + with other third party lenses. I've been there when I was about to buy my first SLR camera, someone told me regarding lenses that Sony doesn't have much to offer. But, still I bought Sony SLR for the features and performance and it really helped me taking photos specially the real time processing inside the EVF and LV where you set your camera and you see the result. Less miss and hit and re-configuring settings.

Many times that other people will say "wow" in your Sony even if they use Nikon or Canon. From what you mentioned, yes don't invest on an entry level camera so you don't crave getting more by having an entry level. If you at least can get A77 get it, still A57 is a great camera and won awards like best product for 2012 - 2013 and received high review score.

http://www.eisa.eu/award/28/european-slr-camera-2012-2013.html

-- hide signature --

Sony A77 + Grip, Sony 16-50 2.8 SSM, Sony 50 1.4, Sigma 70-200 2.8 EX OS HSM, Sigma 105 2.8M EX OS HSM

iHedo's gear list:iHedo's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 50mm F1.4 Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Marti58
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow