I use a Watershed bag. They are depth rated to 300'. I have used mine in my 10 ft fishing Kayak for a little over a year. They offer an optional bag liner which can serve as padding which I also bought but I find that it takes up too much room when inserted in the bag. I pad mine with a towel in the bottom of the bag. You can check them out here.
You may find a better deal with the link below if inerested.
I did not check Amazon but they would probably have them as well.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%