Is there time for an interchangeable sensor DSLR?

Started Oct 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Theodoros Fotometria Senior Member • Posts: 2,090
Re: I should have learned by now...

Grevture wrote:

What I really would appreciate is real arguments, some attempts to actually respond to what I and others write. Or in general terms that you actually participate in the discussions you start instead of just getting insulted that other people does not fully agree with the assumptions or arguments you make.

I am sorry if you ever felt insulted, it was never my intention (i am honest on this), it just looks silly for me for people to keep moving back to lesser "defense lines" from the obvious... and then try to argue for the purpose of it , instead of discussing right from the beginning... See what happened here? I made an OP/suggestion, I took all the attack in the world by everybody... I defended it against everybody, ...with everybody falling to his least defense line, ...at the end everybody agree with me... (none admits it though...) and yet I am the "bad" one because I use the ancient method of "irony" when arguing...

You have interesting ideas, but seem to get angry that other people does not just blindly accept your assumptions or arguments supporting those ideas.

Never required a "blind" assumption... I can call you "names" if you repeat this... it's simply a lie!

Me and many others have argued against the concept of cameras with replaceable sensors. You seem to take that as a personal insult - well, that is entirely your choice. We just attempted to participate in a normal discussion between people with different ideas. You might agree or disagree with what I or others write, but there is really no need to take it so personally.

But... what annoys me is not arguing... is arguing for the purpose of it! ...you did agree after all no?

Even if I had to use "irony" against many at the same time.... why is it so easy for some to believe in "Munnhausen stories" and use them as arguments... this is not adult behavior! ...this is chasing wind mills! ...Did you notice how many quoted "the makers won't do it" as an argument while I've stated the same and the reason right from the beginning? ...what is the argument if you state an argument that your "opponent" has already set?

Please continue to throw out ideas, and attempt to argue for them. That is interesting. What is not interesting (actually downright boring) is someone sulking and acting insulted every time someone disagree with you.

But this is not my idea... this is a Nikon patent that we should all wish (and demand if you want) to come true....

-- hide signature --

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
By the way, film is not dead.
It just smell funny

-- hide signature --

Theodoros
www.fotometria.gr
www.fotometriawedding.gr

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow