Strange LCD trouble on D50...
This camera belongs to a friend, so I have not seen it yet. This is how his LCD looks when it is lit up. The camera takes good pictures, but of course, they can't see them on the LCD. When the camera is turned off, they can still see faint imprints of those black streaks. The camera wasn't bumped or dropped, but just turned on like this one day after vacation.
Has anyone run into this before? I assume the LCD has gone bad, but wow, it's strange looking. I would have figured it would just fail to turn on rather than look like this.
Has anyone ever had their LCD replaced?
FCAS Member #120
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4