Is there time for an interchangeable sensor DSLR?

Started Oct 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Theodoros Fotometria Senior Member • Posts: 2,090
Re: I should have learned by now...

Grevture wrote:

Joseph S Wisniewski wrote:

Wojciech Sawicki wrote:

This guy'll soon go Ad Hominem at you if he loses a logical debate.

He already has. On me, on OlyFlyer, and on you. And he's dragged out the pictures of his camera gear. (But at least he didn't post 20 paragraphs about why his opinions were more valid because he had that gear. He's done that before).

I've seen him do it before, and I should have learned by now.

Check out his exchange with me a few posts earlier. Apparently it's all a conspiracy and we're idiots.

Yes. He is the world's only Clear Thinker (tm).

Its kind of sad, because every once in a while he brings up interesting topics for discussion, but has just no concept whatsoever what the process of 'discussing' a topic actually means. Like actually reading what other people write, trying to argue in a at least semi-intelligent way. Instead he get seriously insulted that others actually has opinions of their own and might not consider him the only Clear Thinker (tm) and Source of All Wisdom and Correct Thoughts.

Some people just want to 'win' discussions (whatever that is supposed to mean) instead of learning from them. And if they can't overpower other by logic, they resort to insults.

-- hide signature --

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
By the way, film is not dead.
It just smell funny

I only reply in public and this my reply... If you feel that I've offended you and you require an apology I am willing to give it to you... however, if your topic wasn't "innocent" or "modest" to its base, but you require from me to be that...(innocent or modest) while YOU are talking to others about me.... I can then be  your "worst nightmare"... Q:"why?" ...A:"because I can..." Q:"Why you can" A: "Because I told you I can..." ...you can't do the same can you?

-- hide signature --

Theodoros
www.fotometria.gr
www.fotometriawedding.gr

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow