Is there time for an interchangeable sensor DSLR?

Started Oct 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Theodoros Fotometria Senior Member • Posts: 2,090
Re: You should read your own posts...

Joseph S Wisniewski wrote:

Theodoros Fotometria wrote:

Never in my life saw so much talk for saying nothing....

You should read a few of your own posts, then, because you are the living embodiment of repetition and redundancy. Post after post, new thread after new thread about the same things.

can you repeat in some words what you are talking about Joseph? (see? ...I am careful with the name), the OP is about interchangeable sensors in DSLRs....

We've been through this before. You may have started the thread, but that's all. You don't own it. That's why you don't have any moderation controls on threads you start, like exist on some sites (although it is pretty rare)

I was responding to points that Tony raised.

-- hide signature --

Rahon Klavanian 1912-2008. Armenian genocide survivor, amazing cook, scrabble master, and loving grandmother. You will be missed. Ciao! Joseph www.swissarmyfork.com

Blah, blah, blah... what are you saying man? Can't you just make up a sentence saying something based to some reasoning... where is the reasoning all this time? ...now tell me this! ....Where is the FNG reasoning to one of your posts....? ...you are pathetic!

-- hide signature --

Theodoros
www.fotometria.gr
www.fotometriawedding.gr

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow