Is there time for an interchangeable sensor DSLR?

Started Oct 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Theodoros Fotometria Senior Member • Posts: 2,090
Re: You are, if nothing, predictable :)

Grevture wrote:

Theodoros Fotometria wrote:

What was that? ...another 1000 words for repeating what was already said? ...again with no answers? ...Guess what, that was what it is... yet there are not many people to read it, ...I am sorry I did!

Since you do not seem to pay much attention to anwers, I tried a bit of repetition 

Seriously, do you have any real arguments backing up your assertion it is technically trivial to build a camera with a replaceable sensor - or is it just that you keep repeating it over and over again and somehow wish it will become true?

-- hide signature --

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
By the way, film is not dead.
It just smell funny

You really don't read the previous posts do you? ...I 've already stated that they will never do it unless a newcomer to FX comes with such a solution (threading them to take the market off them... whiteout risking the "current way of doing things" that could possibly put him out of market having to demand it)..., they won't do it because it serves them to have us "camera victims" than "film victims"... unless we act in a demanding way that is...

For example (of what "demanding way" is, ....If we know that a D400 FF will come out (because Nikon will name all FF with 3digit even numbers and thus D400 can only be ...FF!) and they make an overpriced D600 that in the near future will be replaced by D400 and the D610 (or D601) will be a REAL in-between camera that would have better construction and better specs than the "now D600" (which in reality is a D400), ....we can turn our back to it unless it comes down to a ...D400 price! ...I repeat ..."if a D400 will ever exist it will be FF! .....Theodoros!" and I repeat, "all DX Nikons will be 4digit and oddly numbered (1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 7xxx, 9xxx) and all FX Nikons will be 3-digit and evenly numbered (2xx, 4xx, 6xx, 8xx)...

-- hide signature --

Theodoros
www.fotometria.gr
www.fotometriawedding.gr

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow