Maybe my D7000 has issues....

Started Oct 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mako2011
MOD Mako2011 Forum Pro • Posts: 25,656
Can you

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

Mako2011 wrote:

Very true, but it will help you stop making simply technical mistakes you often make in terms of focus testing.  To date, you have only one good example and tons of "can't tell" examples.

Mako I don't have time to waste trying to convince you I have a back focus issue.

Never once did I say you didn't.  In fact, I commended you for finally having an example that definitively showed it in a situation. I then showed you haw to determine that cause.

It's crystal clear the camera has serious back focus, shown in many examples.

Only one so far actually. But that is progress.

AF modes won't help a lot with body that has serious back focus, you can use any mode and you're in trouble straight off the bat for obvious reasons.

True

No more silly posts Mako

I would hope that's the case but you also started your issue in a 3rd thread just a bit ago. Not sure you'll be able to refrain. We do hope so and look for resolution if possible.

If Nikon are not arguing then it's time you just say these words "yes it has back focus"

Be sure and try to save/read the return invoice this time. It might really help. BTW, don't forget the company doing the service for you has at least one complaint of consistently making it worse.  Good luck and we all hope you can get it right this time.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow