How to do HDR shots with OMD EM5?
If you mean is there some magical, in-camera HDR option the answer is No.
You'll have to use AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing) and then process the resulting pics in an outside software program such as Photomatix.
To make matters even more tedious, Olympus probably has the worst implementation of AEB imaginable.
It's enough to make me give the GH3 more than a passing glance once more reviews are in.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%