Mako2011
MOD Mako2011 Forum Pro • Posts: 25,675
Re: Maybe my D7000 has issues....

neil bryant wrote:

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

ott77n wrote:

Barry Fitzgerald wrote:

The shots are nice.

I doubt it has issues. But trust me if you have major AF problems it's far from fun.

All jokes aside it really drags down the entire experience, and whilst I might not be flavour of the month around here, I don't entirely appreciate mocking other people's issues.

That's one thing I've never done..got a kick out of someone else's problems. Believe me if you had problems you would very much care about it..

Please understand, that as much as your problems seem real to you, you are unlikely to be taken seriously, if for no other reason, then posting this for the proof of AF issues:

Please note, that I do understand stuff happens (missed focus/whatnot) but you posting this, suggests you do not have the firmest grasp of what you are dealing with. Add to that your absurd claims, and you should not be surprised by not being the flavor of the month here.

Have you ever heard of focus/re-compose

Honestly you need to understand why the AF point is showing there..because it's a focus re-compose shot. And if you can't get that you have no business on this forum..because you've just made yourself look a bit silly. Lack of technical understanding.

Try AF-A on the D7000 with a Tamron or Nikkor D type lens, there is no re-focus in AF-A

Hi Barry,

I ain't no expert,But that looks like a really weird place for the focus point.

Which i think is causing the back focus.If i was taking this photo i would have had the focus point on the guy's forehead or on the second button of his waist coat.

He said he did and why you see him state "because it's a focus re-compose shot"

It's also why it's a poor example to use as proof of back-focus (hand-held, 9pt, focus-recompose, a3 on)

I've never had any back focus problems with my D7000 but i am aware that it exists.

\
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
MOD Mako2011
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow