The Olympus 75mm, tell me why I "need" it.

Started Oct 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
LPMILLER
OP LPMILLER Forum Member • Posts: 56
Re: The Olympus 75mm, tell me why I "need" it.

clengman wrote:

phototransformations wrote:

clengman wrote:

LPMILLER wrote:

I've been through numerous threads here regarding the Olympus "must have" primes, the 12, 40 and 75.  I must confess that I am a tried and true addict of zoom lenses as I find the versatility of them to be so useful and adaptable for any given situation.  I have had primes before, 50 mm macros and my first tele lens was a 135.  The only prime that I have very fond memories of, prior to shooting digital, was the Nikon AF DC-Nikkor 105mm f/2D.  This lens was absolutely gorgeous and the images it produced were of equal quality.  I utilized this lens.ii..

You didn't utilize it. You ​ it.

I'm not a big fan of "utilize" over "use," but there's nothing incorrect about "utilized" here. "Utilize" means "put to use," which is exactly what the OP did with his lens.

I don't know. Not according to the OED.

...some of you guys really need to get a life - with all this c*ap you all seem to insist upon, it's not really worth asking anything here, so, once again, I guess I won't bother anymore, this site is totally ruined by all this kind of verbal trashing and constant flaming...

LPMILLER's gear list:LPMILLER's gear list
Olympus E-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 35-100mm 1:2.0 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow