Sigma 17-50 EX OS HSM (Nikon) w/ defective AF: Repair or Refund???

Started Oct 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
OP Josh Jones Regular Member • Posts: 141
Re: Sigma 17-50 EX OS HSM (Nikon) w/ defective AF: Repair or Refund???

Thanks.  I returned the lens the week for last and am still waiting for a refund though.  It seems that at each step in their process they give you a 1-2 business day.  However, I did notice this weekend that they posted the same lens back for sell on Amazon.  I can not prove it, but its described the same way in the listing and it is set for the same price.  Actually, I have to say it was set at the same price, because they have now increased the price by $15.  Another reason I believe it is the same lens is because I asked if an exchange would be possible and they said no because it was the only one they had in stock.

Needless to say, once I get my refund, I am going to report them.  This is bad business all the way around.

I am just waiting for my refund now to purchase a new  Sigma 17-50 OS HSM or a used Nikkor 17-55

Josh Jones's gear list:Josh Jones's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED Voigtlander 58mm F1.4 Nokton SL II +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow