You cannot adjust exposure comp when you are in
Intellegent Auto, Superior Auto, Scene Selection, or Manual exposure. Being new to the camera at first I was mostly using Superior Auto and adding a little light in PP if necessary.
The Auto Port Framing can be turned off. Menu, Camera, Auto Port Framing, select off. You can also turn off face detection and that will disable Auto Portrait.
Hope this helps.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%