Banging my head against a wall!
I've been spending soooooo much time trying to get the best camera for my budget and needs!
I think I have narrowed it down to the following
- Sony DSC-HX20V (Most expensive)
- Nikon S9100 (2nd most expensive)
- Canon SX260 HS (3rd most expensive)
- Panasonic DMC-ZS10 (2nd cheapest)
- Fuji F660EXR (Cheapest)
The main things I am looking for is:
- Black/White with only a particular color shown (not sure what the formal name for it is?)
- Miniature Effect
- Obviously something with a good image quality - but I normally wouldn't print any photos bigger than an A4 size and that is on a rear occasion.
- Decent amount of optical zoom (15+ etc)
Ive been struggling to make a decision on which one to go for....been thinking the Canon but it doesn't have a easy panorama or the Fuji, but it doesnt do miniature or the black/white thing I was talking about. And now I'm thinking the Sony might be best as, from what I have read, it has everything I'm after....right??
Am I missing some other camera in which could be a potential candidate?
Anyone....PLEASE HELP!!! put me out of my misery so I don't have sleepless nights thinking about which camera I should get! ;(
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4