make canon 8300 be "online"???
trying to update the firmware on the canon 8300. error messages say printer is offline. I just printed a test page and printer worked fine. still it says offline:
"turn printer online or make able to print"
there is nothing in the help about how to do this. it said check control panel but I see nothing on how to make printer be "online"
so how can I make the printer be online? it is online when I want to print.
batik & digital art, t shirts and more!
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO