A57 for sport photo/video.
I am looking for setup for sport photo/video.
Sports are ice hockey and lacrosse. Level is youth going to HS.
A 57 looks like a good combo. I need view finder for videos – glasses and generally bright sun at lacrosse games.
1080 60p is great for PP slow motion and quite a few other things looking good on paper.
I am looking at 18-135mm Lens as all around glass and video plus Tamron AF 70-200mm f/2.8 Di LD IF.
Would this work? Would I have enough DOF around 40-70mm. to follow hockey and lacrosse game?
Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4