A77 - couple of questions
I've just changed my camera to a Sony A77, and really like it, however I do have a couple of questions.
1. Is there any way of getting the camera not to revert back to full screen, when using the focus magnifier and then pressing the shutter release? I love that it zooms in, it's amazingly useful for me (one of the reasons why I bought it), but I wish I could keep it from going back to full screen.
2. When I change batteries the camera takes about 20 seconds to start up - is that normal? I wondered if it was just working out the battery life or something?
Kind regards & thanks.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4