Dilemma

Started Oct 16, 2012 | Questions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Inkheart Regular Member • Posts: 427
Dilemma

Hi,

I generally had my mind set on buying the K-30, but I'm still waiting until it shows up in local stores. In the meantime, I read about other cameras too, and I got interested in Sony Nex 6 that's been recently announced. It is similarly priced, and has most of the features that I want. What I like about it is its small size, and that it's much quieter than the K-30 (shutter and autofocus in some lenses). But Pentax has weather sealing and OVF, which I think I'd prefer. As I said, it's not in local stores, so I haven't got the chance to try it out yet.

Could you help me make up my mind?

And do you often find the noises of the K-30 (meaning sound) disturbing (especially with the 18-55mm WR and 50-200mm WR kit lenses).

The overall question would be: Why is the K-30 better/worse than the Nex 6?

I'm not interested in video.

-- hide signature --

Inkheart

Inkheart's gear list:Inkheart's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax K-30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
bzx
bzx
bzx
bzx
bzx
bzx
bzx
bzx
bzx
bzx
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow