RAW files Missing
I have been reading through the forum and couldn't find any info on Raw files missing, so i'll explain what is happening to me.
I have set the camera to take pictures on raw + jpg. I like to enhance contrast sometimes, so i like all my pics in raw, as well as jpg.
I've noticed that even though the camera creates a raw for each picture, sometimes the raw file does not correspond with the picture. It creates two raw files with the same content but consecutive names every couple of pictures, but the JPG picture is ok. So i end up with 2 different JPG pictures, and 2 raw files with the same picture on it.
Does this happen to anybody else?
Also, i did try with 3 different memory cards, same result
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!