KM 5D On the Beach
The other day I got a couple of hours on the beach at Polzeath and just had the 18-70 kit lens with me (a Sony version that isn't quite so contrasty as the KM). After all those years the 5D is still working fine, apart from the occasional first black frame issue.
My Greyhound was the real excuse for going there as the beach stops being 'dog-free' from October 1st. and I just took the smart phone out first as it's easier with the dog. Soon walked back to the car for the old 5D though as the light and colour was really nice.
The old 5D may soon be retired and either an A57 or A65 will take it's place, but i wonder if it will last 7 years like this one has?
Please visit me at:
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%