TX5 battery compartment broken
I took my TX5 out of the Lowepro belt pouch I carry it around on, and the battery compartment flipped open... and wouldn't close!
The little piece of plastic that the battery compartment clips under (when it's closed) and which holds the battery compartment cover in place has snapped off. I now have a useless camera,and separately, a little piece of plastic about 1mm in cross section and about 7mm long.
Is this something that happens much to TX5s? I'm trying to think of any bumps or bashes that the camera may have had recently, and can think of none...
Thanks goodness for extended warranties. I don't take them out on anything except cameras!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%