What software to use with Canon 500D?
There is nothing wrong with DPP. And it's free.
Many prefer an Adobe product. Photoshop Elements 11 is just starting to hit the shelves. It's excellent and a steal at $99. You can download a free trial (1 month-no strings attached) at Adobe. It has an excellent and complex organizer. Or it will simply download to "My pictures" in a variety of ways. It has a great editor as well.
Then there is full-blown Photoshop and , also, Photoshop lightroom. My opinion for a beginnere is PSE 11.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%