X10: What is not fixed in firmware 2.0
The following issues are not fixed in firmware 2.0 for the X10.
- AUTO DR 200/400 still overexposed compared to manual DR settings
- AUTO ISO (1600) and (3200) still limit 1 stop short (1600 = 800, 3200 = 1600) when flash is used.
- Maximum exposure time is still limited to 1/4 second in all modes but M and A. On the plus side this limit is now also applied to A mode + EXR DR 200/400 in order to prevent an exposure bug from happening. (Explanation: 1/4 second is the limit of the X10's EXR DR mode where half the sensor is exposed shorter. It's necessary in order to prevent motion blur with EXR DR, but not necessary at DR 100).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!