Lens advise please
I have an oportunaty to buy a second hand sony 18-135 for my new A65 that I have just purchased.
To finance this I will need to sell a lot of my favoured minolta lenses so my quandriam.
Is the 18-135 truely equal to the hand shake or 28-105RS in IQ allowing me to sell both &
Is the 18-135 as good as the sony 16-105 in IQ.
I know that the new SAM is by far a great upgrade and if the new lens is close to the others in IQ then it will be worth wile upgrading the only thing in my head is that at such a cheap price new is the 18-135 only going to be a versatile kit lens that will disapoint me or is it modern manufactoring making great things cheaper.
Your wise words will be welcome
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4