Anyone know what THIS is in Lightroom? :-/

Started Oct 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
bdkr65 Regular Member • Posts: 137
Re: Anyone know what THIS is in Lightroom? :-/

It actually looks like a template for the print module that defines a cross between a contact sheet with a tryptic superimposed. Weird.

In the Print module, The template browser is at the top of the left sidebar (provided you haven't customized the 'desktop' feature(s) in LR.

If I'm wrong, my apologies.

Hope you clear it soon.


-- hide signature --

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a differrent result. Taking the same shot, w/the same exposure and expecting greatness- Hasn't happened for ME, yet... How about you?

 bdkr65's gear list:bdkr65's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow