How to embed images from other sites.............................................
If you have not already done, way want to read through the comments the the dpreivew's article "Just deployed: New dpreview.com forums system" as to some of the issues, quirks, etc. posted.
That's were I found: "By rrr_hhh ... to use the buttons in the menu bar to insert a clickable link in his post; there are different button to insert links and pictures from different sources."
To insert the above pic, I copied the link, then from the menu bar clicked on the "Insert/Edit image from wed" icon, in the pop-up dialog box I paste the link.
Is there any "Help" on using the new forum?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Oct 6, 2012|
|Oct 7, 2012|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%