The verdict is in: EOS-M is terribly SLOW.

Started Oct 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
dnral Regular Member • Posts: 218
Re: I do like this image...

Nothing against the other brands.  I like the Canon product and I have many Canon lenses.  I see no reason to have lenses for a Sony camera since I will probably always use a Canon system.  Go look at the photo that is referenced and tell me what is wrong with it.  I know what to expect from the Canon system.

I really do not see a need for more pixels when the lenses, printers and users are the limiting factor.  Using charts and maginfied computer images are not a true test for me.  Going out and capturing a great image is what counts.  I doubt most people who argue sensor technology on this site actually print many photos, and if they did, I doubt there is a difference in the printed output.

The biggest limiting factor is the user, the next is the printer and finally it is the lens.  We are at the peak of quality in capturing images in my oppinion with a great selection of tools to choose from.

David

dnral's gear list:dnral's gear list
Canon PowerShot D20 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Mk7
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow