Ex1 Pre-Ordered--what are you doing in the mean-time?

Started Oct 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Signalz1123 Regular Member • Posts: 393
Ex1 Pre-Ordered--what are you doing in the mean-time?

Ok, my wife won't let me own more than one camera at a time, so I had to sell my camera once I saw the Ex1 announced. I Pre ordered the ex1 kit from Amazon 10 days ago,without telling my wife. Sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than permission? So currently I'm camera less, which is horrible, and of course there are all sorts of good things to shoot all of a sudden (Greek festaval, a concert, hike on a giant granite mountain, ect.). So I feel like I'so given up smoking or something, and now I find myself obsessing over the Ex1--doing google searches 3 times a day for new images, previews or info.  With at least 4 more weeks to go before getting my hands on this thing, I'm wondering if anyone ese is jonesing for this camera as much as I am and what you're doing to keep you mind off it for the next month. Sorry for the typos-- the new DPR forum won't table my tablet go back to correct things!

Signalz1123's gear list:Signalz1123's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8
Samsung TL500 (EX1)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow