you cant use the canon with that lens so it is out.
The things you need to ask yourself are..
How large do these images need to be printed.
are they going to only be seen on screen and lastly
how much can I spend.
The kodak would be over kill IMHO.
Fuji S2 is great camera and cheap.
Nikon D1H is cheap and will last for years, Same with the D1X these cameras are built like tanks.
The D100 Might be your best bet.
Cost and sensor size makes it a good deal.
Just make sure your lens will work with the camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%