I've just signed up for this list because I need some help to choose a Digital Camera.
I am a dentistry professor and untill now I have used a Nikon F2 with a Medical Nikkor Lens ( http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/speciallenses/120medical.htm ) to make the pictures I use to teach.
For some time I have been waiting to buy a digital camera and now I feel is the right time (mainly because now I have the money )
For my purposes I need a camera that my Medical Lens can be used with.
I've been doing some research and as far as I could understand the best cameras to my need are:
Fuji FinePix S2 Pro
Kodak DCS Pro 14n
So, I need some advice about what are the advantages of each and what is the BEST choice to me.
Thanks to all that answer me!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%