VCL-HGD1758 or VCL-HG1758

Started Feb 6, 2003 | Discussions thread
sagittarii Junior Member • Posts: 27
Re: VCL-HGD1758 or VCL-HG1758

Not sure about the VCL-HG1758 but on the Sony Style page it does mention that it is for their camcorder. ;sid=PDAYhF8FU8QY3WFHm70SjxALKpsm4eyfp1Q=?Dept=dcc&CatalogCategoryID=X1MKC0%2eNHO8AAADzZGInxCh2

I have had the VCL-HGD1758 (for my F717) for a couple of weeks and love it. It is a heavy piece but does appear to be very high quality. If you perform a search on this forum you'll find several threads discussing TC's.

latner wrote:
Hi Yossi, I am confused about these too. On the B&H website, it
says that the "non-D" 1758 is for both camcorder and digital still
cameras. Here is the link to that page.

Maybe someone here has experience using these? Tom.

yossi wrote:

What is the difference between those models? I need a TC for my
717, and don't know the difference.
D100, CP4500, Sony F717.
16 Nikkors, 3 aliens, 2x TCs

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow