Q: Re Interior LCD readout
I'm borrowing a friend's E5 while my 38k shutter failure gets fixed on my E5.
I noticed when I look through the VF to make an image, I am usually looking at the LCD readouts across the bottom to sometimes change the aperture or shutter without having to take my eye away from the VF.
Her readouts are MIA. All black. The top LCD still works, and everything else seems to be in good working order.
Is her camera needing to be sent to Oly too or is there some sort of setting I am missing that turns the interior LCD off? On?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)