D300, while i save my pennies for a D600/400/850.5/etc
Using an 'old' D300 with a not-really-for-wildlife 24-120 f4 lens, shot wide open, on a dingy overcast day through a dirty/cloudy 2" thick plastic barrier.
Not to mention, she was napping the whole time, and this was taken in just the two seconds her head was up.
Not too bad.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Sep 28, 2012|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week