Some EP-L1 underwater picture + 9-18mm
I went to Cabo, Mexico for a long weekend, and had a chance to do some underwater photography.
I am very much a novice when it comes to the underwater photography. Though I have done it for several years, I do it only 3-4 times a year.
To preempt possible questions - corner sharpness (or lack their off) is not the property of 9-18mm lens, but artifact of using Olympus housing with a flat lens port as opposed to more expensive housings with dome lens ports.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%