D600 vs. D3200: Low ISO IQ with same lens
I am strongly considering the D600. Since FF is not a value in itself for me, IQ at normal ISO should be better than on a DX camera with the same mp count, say the D3200 (or the future D7100 and D400).
How is expected sharpness of the 12-24 AF-S on both cameras at ISO 100?
D3200 set to 12mm, D600 set to 18mm.
The same for the 24-85VR. D3200 at 24mm, D600 at 35mm.
Will the D600 produce sharper, better pictures?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%