RX100 Selecting shooting modes
I have just got the RX100 and enjoying using it ..but when I change shooting modes with the mode dial instead of going straight to that mode I get an intermediate screen telling me all about the mode and when to use it..I am finding this very irritating as it is an extra button press when trying to take a picture.
I am sure there must be a way ( I hope!) of turning this screen off. I have downloaded the user manual and searched through it and looked through all the menu settings..but can't find how to turn off..
Hope you guys can help..
Thanks : )
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%