E-M5 + 12-50 kit vs GX1 + 12-35 2.8
I agree with you totally.
Also, I think the GX1 definetly represents better "value" right now with the current pricing i.e. I think you are getting more for your money.
The E-M5 is a great camera but as previously stated you can always upgrade the body at a later date.
If you don't need the extra features of the E-M5 (EVF, IBIS, weather sealing, etc) then I would buy the GX1 with the premium glass. You will probably upgrade your body within the next couple of years no matter which one you buy, but the glass will retain its usefulness and value.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power