Nikon 16-35, Polarazer and ND Grad filter
I need your help. Tried to use Nikon Polarizer (old model) on 16-35mm lens and have vigneting at 16mm. Could not use ND Grad at all because thread outside on Polarizer is not 77mm.
Using 77mm ring and Kokin filter holder without Polarizer also gives vigneting.
So the question is: Which polarizer, ND grad, and filter holder should I buy to avoid vigneting.
Thanks a lot
Cokin has a wide angle filter holder but I'm not sure it won't vignette at 16mm.
I haven't used a polarizer filter on a super wide angle lens, but due to the nature of polarizer filters the effect will only show partially on a photograph and you will get uneven polarization.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power