Z990 - Train Car and a Steam Engine.
Nice photos, subject and location. The lighting posed a bit more challenge than the camera could handle, but it comes very close. It's a glass half full situation, IMO. I remember coping with the same situation on a similar loco with light-colored smokebox on medium speed color negative film with forgiving latitude. The smokebox was still noticeably overexposed. Sometimes, the best you can do is all you can do.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO