First time buyers, is A65 for us?

Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
EvilOne
EvilOne Forum Pro • Posts: 14,485
Re: First time buyers, is A65 for us?

I was going to add that, it would not be in your best interest to show my post to her. LOL.. The good news is that you have learned one of the most important rules of a successful marriage, at an early enough age to make a difference in the fun factor of your life..The simple truth is you are the master of your domain , but its important to let her think she is the master... communicating that is the tricky part.

The nice thing about photography is that it is a life long learning experience and it never gets old... Ive been doing this for fifty years but I'm hardly what you would consider a good photographer. I am, however, very experienced in life...and along the way I have learned a few things about life , and photography...

Kinda poking fun at the ladies here.... but its something that should be taught to all guys at the Guy school, or at band camp..
--
Bill aka EO

EvilOne's gear list:EvilOne's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE 7Hi Nikon Coolpix 990 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow